Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I found something interesting..

I'm supposed to be studying for exams, BUT I just need to share this like right now.

So I was procrastinating (as usual) and just out of curiosity, I typed 'blog analyzer' on google, and a lot of stuff popped up, but THIS! was by far the most interesting. Relatively. 


I only found out about this right now and idk why, I'm just kind of fascinated! You type in the URL of your blog and it guesses the age of the blogger. So, I did that. And....


And after I read this I felt so mature and stuff, I mean, I'm 16, and they think I'm 18-25!!!! Lol. Okay. I think this studying is driving me just a little insane. For those of you who don't have a blog, fear not!! You are still loved. And you can use this link to be a creep and guess the ages of random bloggers you've encountered. 

And wait, this isn't the end of this entry. I need to slam my head against the keyboard.

  yy

^okay that's interesting. My whole head only takes that much space. TAKE THAT, EXZAAMMZZZ!!!
omgogmomgogmogmogmogmgomgogmogmogmogmogmg
ex-aaaams. exams. eeeeggggss. hams. egg. sams. samshamexams. 
Okay whatever. I'll get back to studying now. Much lav. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just got one word for this post.

"VELLAPANTI" :P

songbird said...

Lol :P

caribooze said...

Yaar. This is disturbing. Why can't I write like you?!

songbird said...

Yaar. You can't write like me, you can't write like anyone because your writing is unique. Now enough with the modesty :P