Monday, November 4, 2013

Just a little update.

Guys, thought I'd take a few seconds out from my rigorous studying, and by that I mean procrastinating, and by that I mean staring at the wall for the past 30 minutes.

a) I have been working real hard on a mega super awesome entry which I will be posting shortly after my graduation, which is in Jan. It is going to be titled - Things school taught me. I have been making a list and updating it every now and then, every time I learn something new. You would be surprised at the length of this list... and how academics is barely involved in the things I learned. So yes, please keep reading my blog whenever you can, esp near end-January/mid-Feb when this entry will be posted. 

b) I deactivated Facebook. This is for my friends who are suddenly wondering where I have disappeared. I still have my phone intact, so you can call/text whenever you want and I will try to reply asap. Or you can email me or comment on my entries, or Talk to me (left).

c) Ever since yesterday (Diwali) I have been ogling pictures of sky lanterns. I saw a few floating around yesterday and they were BEAUTIFUL! I'm just sorrowed that I didn't have the brains to get one myself and make a wish. 

Honestly, I have never been so smitten by anything in my life.









d) The weather makes me sad. I have been blasting on loud pop music to cheer me up. I think I got the winter blues :( But the music makes me happy :)

e) Love you all. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back on Facebook!

songbird said...

I get too distractedd. I will come back after exams.

Kusum said...

I liked your blog and hence nominated you for liebster award. Checkout here
http://farbeyondskyline.blogspot.in/2013/11/awarded.html

songbird said...

I'm honored! Thank you so much, I will respond asap :D

caribooze said...

HI I MISS YOU ALSO I AM BACK!!

songbird said...

GLAD YOU UNDEAD-ED YOURSELF.