Monday, February 4, 2013

Letter to your annoyance

Dear annoyance,


   You think you're kewl? You think you're purrfecto? I am sorry I can't be amazing like you because I have other more important things to cater to. I don't need your "advice" or ways to let me down or suggestions or whatever it is that you call your ruthless running mouth. I don't need your criticisms or your shallow mind nose diving into my business. You may or may not intend to annoy me, but you, my lovely annoyer, have managed to be the cumulonimbus cloud to my perfectly sunny day. You can judge me xyz times and I may feel abc, but you know what you can't make me? Your own mind's manifestation. The world is not your handmade robots who tinkle when you say "tinkle". You are like the extension to my already long nails, or the piece of thread hanging on to my dress-unnecessary, insignificant, but annoying me like a pebble in my shoe, hoping to gain attention. Such a wannabe you are, aren't you ashamed of yourself? If I were you, I'd cocoon myself into a hammock and never come out, you know why? Coz everyone hates you. Keep your goddamn opinions to yourself and stop frying other people's brains because yours is already fried. You can eff off and live the life of an under appreciated tarantula and die the death of a kitten chewed and spat by a vulture(ouch). And even if that anticipated fate doesn't occur, you can blabber all you want, but you won't be heard. My ears are immune to your squacking and nothing can stop me from doing what I want to do the way I please to do it. Unless it will kill me, ofc.


   (And for my everloving supportive friends, I love you all and no, don't freak because that wasn't for you. You all are perfect the way you are and please don't get influenced by annoying good for nothing screechsnaps.)


Yours not-so-lovingly,
Annoyed but uninterrupted. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That was one heck of a letter you have there! I love this so much. This is so relatable. I hate people who judge you just to annoy you. And I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. Keep posting! :D

songbird said...

Yeah there are people who just speak as if they dont have a mind of their own! So annoying. I am even gladder you stumbled across my blog :D thank you for your time!

ʞɐ said...

Spoke my mind, the exact same way. But it seemed a little less harsh. Mine would've be even more harsher. :P #NoKidding

And don't worry about people like those. They don't deserve your time.

ʞɐ said...

Hey,
Just dropped by to say 'Hi' and that I've tagged you, and awarded you .
Congratulations. :)

Please check the below link for details :

The Shaded Shadows !!!

Keep Writing.
Take Care. :)

Thanks.
- Ajay Kontham

P.S. : Hope I am not spoiling your letter post. But you can chill with the award you know. #JustSaying

songbird said...

Haha, in real life, you won't really hear me giving these kinds of lectures. People would probably throw tomatoes at me :P But yeah, the lack of harshness is so that my readers won't get intimidated by me and stuff :P

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! MY FIRST AWARD EVER!!! Can't tell you how excited I am to answer your super cool questions! :') Wait till my next post, bro. I am so honored honored honored!!!!