Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Freakazoid and the Future.

When I go insane, I go insane. I would like to begin with a sincere apology to all those distressed souls that I distressed even more with my crazy talk.

I'm the Red one. But you already guessed that.





































It is IMPOSSIBLE to keep your composure inherently. This is just one of those moments when I abruptly panic and turn into a freakazoid.

And about the future, well, what can I say? You can't always be 100% sure of what's going to come your way, so mostly we just mentally prepare ourselves, right? There is so much you could be doing this very second, like your homework, or researching on the average cockroach's perspiration rate, or just reaching a decision on what you want to do in life. But what are you really doing? Reading my awesome blog entry (which is totally productive, just btw). 

So presently, I'm freaked out, confused, and insane in life, but slowly, it's working out. And I'm not going to make decisions under pressure, isn't it wise to make it with a clear mind? For now, I'll keep tricking my brain into thinking there's time, and do whatever I can this moment. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah! You know you're not alone in this IDON'TKNOWWHATIAMGOINGTODO phase. :D But this is really cool! Keep posting. :)

songbird said...

So glad to have company. Thanks so much, I will! :D

Anonymous said...

sometimes u just freak the heck out of ppl -.-
oohhh well... :/
atleast u've got company ;)

songbird said...

Yeah, I'm sorry for that :P