Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ohemjeeez its ray-ning!

O-mi-goshhhh luk guyzzzz da rainzzz r hurrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funzyyy puddalz evry-wear ma feeets r wettyzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so soz. But I just felt like posting a blog entry just for the sake of posting a blog entry coz I ain't got no time fo dese stuffs aaj kal :'( 
....why am i talking lyk dis.................

OMG...........................

I can't think of anything else to say, so I'm just going to comment on the weather. It's raininggg! It rains pretty much all the time. That's what I love about India, we have a separate season JUST for the rains. I love the sound of thunder and rain smashing against the earth. Yes, there are a gazillion interesting looking insects around, but the rain sort of makes up for it. Yeah.

PS- My phone's confiscated so I've been going insane due to lack of socializing. im goinsasininaasaneee :'((( plzz hav pitzz. This blogpost has hopefully assured you that I'm alive. Because idk, my laptop mite get confiscated too soon, hu noes :( in case it does, I'll promise to sneak to post a blog entry in some way and please your starved senses. 

Oh, and since I have nothing better to type, you might as well enjoy this little cartoon I had made.


Mch luvzz xoxo ({}) -idk if i made it right

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i laughed too hard on that comic of yours !

songbird said...

Hahah, an old masterpiece, it is :P

Ghadeer said...

That's something we don't have in common (I'm not very fond of rain)..and luckily enough, we hardly get any where I live.

songbird said...

Haha, I can think of many people who dislike rain; you have a lot in common with most people I know!